Thursday, April 30, 2020

Final Submission



For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering more photographs for my table of contents to pair with the second column of articles, as well as possibly finding a way to better utilize the dead space on the table of contents page. Finally, I was also thinking about re-shooting the cover image in order to get a better shot of the front of the car. Specifically, I would've taken a picture of the car head on, so that readers could get a better idea of the car's front end styling. Unfortunately, many of the changes could not take place due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, and my subsequent lack of access to a professional grade camera and the necessary software to make many of the other changes I wanted to. Also, due to the fact that I was practicing self-quarantine during the pandemic, I would've been unable to visit any car dealerships or automotive events during this time to gather more pictures. For example, I was planning on going to the St. Petersburg Gran Prix race in St. Petersburg Florida to gather more pictures for my table of contents, but that event was canceled. It is most unfortunate that I was unable to see this project through to it's true completion as I envisioned it, but overall, I am still satisfied with the way it sits as-is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...