Thursday, February 27, 2020

Distribution Plan

My magazine will be available both in physical and digital forms. The physical magazine will be distributed to both bookstores and big-box stores, as well as other chain stores that sell magazines such as supermarkets. Every hard copy of the magazine will contain a tear-out card that allows readers to obtain a subscription to the magazine.

The digital magazine will be available via both the Drive Culture website and free app (available on both IOS and Android devices). Additionally, the magazine will be available on e-reader devices such as Amazon Kindle and the Nook.

Additionally, I plan on having the magazine company attend motorsports events, major international car shows, car meets, etc. Coverage of these events will be available on both the app and website. At the events, the magazine will have a kiosk or stand where promotional copies of the magazine and free subscription will be offered in an attempt to reach a wider pool of subscribers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...