Friday, November 1, 2019
Project Selection- Film
The film project presents many more challenges to me than the magazine project does. To begin with, I am completely clueless when it comes to how to use Adobe Premier and/or windows Movie Maker. I feel like the time it would take me to learn how to handle this software could be better spent on actually making my project. Also, the film project's final product partially relies on the performance other people (the actors). I don't have experience directing plays or other productions that involve acting, so I feel like this aspect of the project would be very challenging and potentially frustrating for me. However, I also possess some skills that could definitely benefit me should I choose to do this project. While I don't have experience directing a film, I am very good a having a vision and coordinating people to achieve a goal. I am also good at writing, which could be very beneficial when writing a script.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/
No comments:
Post a Comment