Friday, November 1, 2019
Project Selection- Magazine
There are several reasons why would find the magazine project interesting and why I think it would be a good fit for me. This project intrigues me because it seems like the sky is the limit when it comes to the creative potential of this project. Based on some of the sample blogs we've seen in class, I feel like I could really tailor my magazine to fit my interests. This means that the magazine will allow me to create a product based on a topic that I am knowledgeable and passionate about. Another reason that this project would be good for me is the fact that it involves a lot of writing. I am a very strong writer, so I feel like this part of the magazine project would be enjoyable for me. Also, the magazine project involves photography, which is an activity that I thoroughly enjoy. However, the use of photography also presents a challenge for me, as I am not really familiar with how to edit photos and use photoshop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/
No comments:
Post a Comment