I had the opportunity to talk with several Toyota Products specialists at the 2019 Tampa auto show on 11/16/19. They were able to answer several questions regarding both the features, sales, and consumer opinions/advice on the car. These are some of the questions I asked them:
1.) "What is the most popular trim level for the car? Are there any options that buyers seem to get irrespective of what trim level they choose?"
2.) "Do customers seem to prefer the sedan or hatchback model? Why?"
3.) "What changes has Toyota made for the 2020 model?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/
No comments:
Post a Comment