The first photo shoot I did was in a public area, so I didn't have to schedule. However, I wanted to gather more pictures for my table of contents. Specifically, I wanted to get some pictures of high-end performance and luxury cars. I've scheduled two different days (in case of inclement weather) to visit both Lamborghini of Sarasota and BMW of Sarasota in order to obtain these photos. The dates are 12/19/19 and 12/21/19. As these photo shoots have not yet occurred, the following pictures are only from my first photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/
No comments:
Post a Comment