Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Magazine Project- Scouting locations for Photo Shoots

The location I chose for the feature article's photo shoot was a road and gravel parking lot (boat ramp area) in a neighborhood. I chose this location and time of day because it had both great lighting, as well as features that would allow me to capture both shots of the car being driven and not being driven. Additionally, I knew from experience that this neighborhood would not be crowded, especially not the area that I was using. My assistants made sure that the road was not busy whilst we were shooting. This was both for safety reasons, as well as to make sure I wasn't getting any unwanted vehicles or people in my shots. I used the gravel area for my still shots and the road for shots of the car moving. The top photo is of the gravel area, and the bottom photo is of the road we used.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...