I listed these ten articles in my table of contents because I feel like these are the parts of the magazine that are most important to this issue. These articles contain the newest or most (subjectively) excieting information that the magazine has to offer, and the information that is specific to this issue that will (most likely) not be seen in later issues. Monthly articles or shorter reads that contain less prevalent or less interesting information are not listed. The blank spaces labeled "image" will be the images I insert on this page. I chose these articles to put images with mainly because these are the image subjects that I have access to. The fonts used on this page were selected to coincide with the cover page, and the color scheme of white, red, and yellow on a black background is very common in automotive magazines. In the future, I may opt for a simpler two-color theme, I which case I would go with red and white on a black background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/

No comments:
Post a Comment