I came up with the title of my magazine by looking at other automotive magazines. Many of them have two word titles that imply a sense that the magazine is targeted towards the entire motor enthusiast sub-culture. I considered many titles, including "Track Trend", "Road Culture", "Auto Culture", etc., but I ultimately decided that "Drive Culture" both sounded realistic and original. The fonts that I used on the cover looked most like fonts I had seen on other auto magazines, although I may switch to a title font that is both bolder and less curvy in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/

No comments:
Post a Comment