Thursday, January 30, 2020

Audience Engagemnet Research (Road and Track)

Road and Track is an American- based automotive magazine. They have a very similar target audience to me, as they market to automotive enthusiasts of all ages. They use a plethora of social media platforms, including YouTube and Instagram accounts they each have well in excess of 200k followers. like the other magazines I have researched, these media platforms are strongly promoted both on Road and Track's website and in their print copies. Also (as with the other magzines), these media platforms (especially the YouTube channel) provide an inside perspective the exclusive reader's of the print magazine would not otherwise be able to see. Their website also offers special content on their staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...