Motor trend magazine offers their magazine to subscribers via a free app available for download on both IOS and Android devices. This app offers additional content as well as coverage of multiple different kinds of motorsports events. They also have exclusive articles available to both subscribers and non-subscribers. Motor trend offers a monthly newsletter via email to anyone who signs up (subscriber or not) which details upcoming events that the magazine will be sponsoring, as well as small details about upcoming issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/

No comments:
Post a Comment