Thursday, February 13, 2020
Marketing Plan
My magazine will be distributed to subscribers every month either as a print copy or a digital version available through an app. Subscribers will be able to choose whether they pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually, with savings available for those who choose the quarterly, semi-annual, or annual options. Consumers will be able to subscribe to my magazine either via the subscription card included in every issue, or simply by subscribing online. On the website, subscribers will have the opportunity to gain access to exclusive articles and special "behind-the-scenes" content. Subscribers that provide an email address when they sign up will receive monthly emails that inform them of any promotional or special events coming up (such as giveaways), while also letting them know about any changes in their subscription (such as upcoming payments or cancellations). I plan on reaching out to various companies that offer motoring products to sponsor my magazine, including aftermarket parts brands, automotive manufacturers, and motorist clothing and décor brands. Finally, I plan on using a variety of social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube to get people interested in the magazine. These will act as advertising platforms while also offering their own, distinctive content in order to boost interest in the "brand" of the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/
No comments:
Post a Comment