Thursday, April 16, 2020

CCR Question #3 Draft

Throughout the time that I worked on this project, my production skills were heavily developed and honed. One thing that I learned during the time I spent working on my project was how to work with a camera in order to take effective and meaningful pictures for my magazine. I was able to take and incorporate several different types of shots (such as high and low angle shots, close-ups, wide shots, etc.), into my project in order to create a visual for the readers of the content being discussed in the magazine. I also had to schedule photo shoots with different venues for my project. For example, I had to make an appointment with an exotic car dealership in my town so that I could take some pictures of their inventory. Prior to making this magazine, my skills with a camera were mediocre at best, and I was clueless about factors like what type of shot I should take, what kind of lighting I needed, and where I should be in proximity to the subject of my picture. Now I can take thought-out pictures that work to convey meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...