Friday, April 17, 2020
CCR Question #4 Draft
Technology played a crucial role in the design and creation of my magazine. The first draft of my magazine was made using Canva.com. This website offers free digital design software that allowed me to design a basis for what I wanted my magazine to be. Sometime after I created my first draft, I learned how to use Adobe InDesign. While I found this program to be very detail oriented and professional, I also found it to be less user friendly and ergonomic compared to some other platforms. I ended up using Microsoft Publisher to make the final draft of my magazine, using a layout very similar to my first draft, but with slightly different spacing and a few minor changes. Finally, I used Adobe Photoshop to edit my images. This program allowed me to really get the results and impact that I wanted from the picture that I took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/
No comments:
Post a Comment