Top Gear magazine is a world renowned automotive magazine originally based out of the UK. My target audience is very similar to Top Gear magazine's audience because they both target automotive enthusiasts (although when looking through their magazine, it is obvious that their magazine is aimed at people living in the UK). They tend to keep with several trends that define automotive magazines, including ad content, article layout, general aesthetic design, etc. Top Gear markets their product in several ways, one of which is a TV show. The TV show helps promote the magazine, and in return, the magazine gives updates and exclusive information to fans of the TV show. Additionally, they have pages on social media websites, such as Instagram, and they have used other forms of advertising such as billboards. One more thing which is almost exclusive to top gear is their use of live shows that star the presenters of the TV show to promote both the show and the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/

No comments:
Post a Comment