In class, we learned how to use the basic functions of Adobe InDesign. I used Canva for my midterm submission. InDesign has a much more complex and in-depth base of options to chose from when it comes to the style and layout of my magazine. The following pages are a result of me getting to know the features in InDesign. They are not finished pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/


No comments:
Post a Comment