Monday, January 20, 2020
Feedback and Revisions
After receiving feedback on my initial submission, I plan to change several things about my magazine. First off, I plan to redesign my cover page. This will entail me re-editing the cover image, as well as rearranging the text on the cover. I also plan on experimenting with more fonts and a new color pallet to ensure that I have achieved the desired effect. Additionally, I plan on rearranging the text in my table of contents, as well as possibly using different and/or more photos. Also, I plan on changing the background color of my magazine from black to white. White is not only a more traditional color, but also much cheaper to print (on a large scale). Finally, I plan on reshooting the photos for my article, as well as possibly rearranging them with the text on the second page. These changes will add to the overall professional feel and appearance of my magazine. Also, the changes should help my magazine better conform to industry standards and conventions. I plan to do all of these changes first in Canva, and then rework the overall look of my magazine in Adobe InDesign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, I planned on re-shooting the photo of the car's interior in the main article. I also planned on gathering...
-
The final magazine I studied as part of my background research was Automobile magazine. This magazine was, like Top Gear , different from...
-
Throughout the process of designing my magazine, I tried to keep with the standard conventions of the genre of magazine I was creating. I le...
-
https://prezi.com/view/adrpr5vaBM1ursyXn6b3/
No comments:
Post a Comment